Last Rush Hour author Frederick Pilot is accepting speaking engagements for his presentation:
The Decentralization of Knowledge Work: How It Helps Organizations Address 3 Key Challenges
Pilot will describe how the mega trend of decentralized knowledge work can benefit organizations in addressing these challenges facing organizations today:
- High commercial and residential real estate costs and crippling traffic congestion.
- Attracting, retaining and engaging talent.
- Wellness and high medical benefit costs.
Who would benefit from this presentation:
- Human resource/talent managers
- Space managers and planners
This presentation runs 35-40 minutes plus time for Q&A.
To schedule and for more information, please click on the email icon at the top right of the page.